Biodegradable bottle made from Corn_Eco Can Plus 330_Zoo
ECO Can Plus is an eco bottle made from corn. It looks like plastic, but it is "plastic-free"!! Made of 100% natural materials, mainly corn starch extract, called PLA (poly lactic acid). It has zero fossil-base plastic, BPA free; biodegradable and compostable; heat-resistant, microwave and dishwasher top-rack safe. We are proud to get Silver in the 2016 Smart Gift Design Award.
The shape is similar to the latest soft drink can, like red bull, coca cola, beer... More compact size yet with larger capacity! A cool and fun design good for both cold & hot beverages. It comes in 2 different sizes, 450ml and 330ml, suitable for most age groups.
The straight body gives optimal print area for different logo/pattern imprints. Seldom can you find a material with zero fossil-base plastic, comes in white or different colours, and allows nice 4C full colour print.
The package sleeve is also designed so to minimize the amount of corrugated paper used, and able to indicate all product features.
These WOW-factors attracted lots of visitors at the trade shows, as well as consumers at the retail stores!
ECO Can Plus is a patented product, perfect for the socially and environmentally responsible corporate and individuals. Through different prints on the mug, everyone has a lovely ECO story to tell!
1. Biodegradable & compostable
- Made of corn starch extract called PLA (poly lactic acid). It is 100% natural with "NO" petroleum-base plastic. It can break down in controlled composting conditions
2. BPA-Free & "NO" plasticizer
- ECO Can Plus has "zero" petroleum-base plastic, no heavy metals and definitely BPA-free
3.Microwave & Dishwasher safe
- Suitable temperature -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
- Helps eliminating unnecessary waste
5. Customization on Print
- Silkscreen or Heat transfer or Direct-Print