Please enter a valid keyword with 2 or more characters / numbers.
Modbus Data Logger environment monitoring co2 controller for greenhouse
NSX4-MS uploads Modbus data via Ethernet with alarm.
All channels can be configured with alarm levels.
It is a Ethernet Modbus Data Logger with programmable I/O.
Its built-in UPS feature providing user alert of AC power loss.
During power loss, operation is backed up internal rechargeable battery.
* 2 Temperature Sensors (max.)
* 1 Humidity Sensor
* 2 Analog Sensors (max.)
* 3 Digital Inputs
* 3 Pulse Channels
* 2 Relay Outputs
* Modbus RS485 Interface
* 8 Modbus Data Registers
Its internal 4MB memory logs ~30000 data records.
Data can be uploaded to server as fast as 5 seconds interval, or 24 hours to save power.
Progammable data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time Ethernet and Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Ethernet Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via USB port by PC software
6) Remote Setup by Ethernet
7) RS485 Port support data capturing in Modbus protocol
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, and UDP/TCP protocol data transmission
9) Flexible AC/DC power with internal battery backup
 Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via Ethernet remotely, or via USB port locally
 Centre software is also provided for receiving data via Ethernet.
 NET Client app (Windows, iPad, Android) is free for user friendly graphics data display
* water pipes network real time monitoring - water in and out temperature
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system - wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial equipment monitoring
* rural equipment monitoring e.g. power plant, antenna tower
* measuring equipment data capture and report via Ethernet
* food chain, storage, transport industry, building management
* agricultural, farming, laboratory, medical industry