Please enter a valid keyword with 2 or more characters / numbers.
Multipoint Modbus RTU GPRS Ethernet Data Logger
GSN8-MS-c3 is featured with analog, pulse, digital and Modbus channels.
It provides data logging and tranmission over GPRS, SMS, Ethernet.
It is a GPRS Ethernet Modbus Data Logger with programmable I/O.
Its built-in UPS feature providing user alert of AC power loss.
During power loss, operation is backed up by internal rechargeable battery.
* 2 Temperature Sensors (max.)
* 1 Humidity Sensor
* 8 Analog Channels (max.)
* 10 Digital Inputs
* 4 Pulse Channels
* 4 Relay Outputs
* Modbus RS485 Interface
* 16 Modbus Data Registers
* 32GB SD memory card slot
Its internal 4MB memory logs ~30000 data records, and expandable to 32GB with SD card.
Data can be uploaded to server as fast as 5 seconds interval, or 24 hours to save power.
Progammable data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time GPRS, Ethernet and SMS Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens GPRS Ethernet Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via USB port by PC software
6) Remote Setup by GPRS, SMS or Ethernet
7) RS485 Port support data capturing in Modbus protocol
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, and UDP/TCP protocol data transmission
9) Flexible AC/DC power with internal battery backup
 Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via Ethernet remotely, or via USB port locally
 Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS, Ethernet.
 Smart Client Lite app (Windows, iPad, Android) is free for user friendly graphics data display
* water pipes network real time monitoring - water in and out temperature
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system - wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial equipment monitoring
* rural equipment monitoring e.g. power plant, antenna tower
* measuring equipment data capture and report via SMS/GPRS, Ethernet
* food chain, storage, transport industry, building management
* agricultural, farming, laboratory, medical industry