multi-lens arrays from 4 to 12 - 24 – 36 – 48 – 72 optics.
Minimum Order Quantity:
Product Specification / Service Scope:
NACTUS is the FIRST and UNIQUE Optical System using 15 DIFFERENT CORE OPTICS with DIFFERENT GEOMETRIES in the SAME SYSTEM. By acting on the optics while each module is injected, it is virtually possible to customize any application. NACTUS is a lighting module made of different optics, that can be used as a real single lens. The concept is simple: NACTUS maximizes the lighting beam through its optics , so creating a lighting beam of a certain power and fully configurable for the final application considered.
Available in many models, multi-lens arrays from 4 to 12 - 24 – 36 – 48 – 72 optics.
Some greatest hits:
NACTUS IP and NACTUS IP DS : IP protected, rating IP65. Come with the silicone gasket placed in the special groove around the perimeter edge of the panel. Excellent for outdoor applications and indoor applications in damp and wet environments.
NACTUS DS, NACTUS 101: on request, can be equipped with the silicone gasket for IP65 protection. You are given the opportunity to choose among thousands of solutions.
NACTUS FREE FORM is a total custom product BUT at the cost for a standard product: no cost for the optical and mechanical designs. Just a minimum order quantity is required.
• Ready-to-use optical panels for the most diverse Lighting applications.
• The optics forming NACTUS are made of PMMA, UV protected, never come in contact with the LED
or the PCB.
• Hundreds of standard layouts are available from stock.
• Designed for LEDs of latest generation, from 100 lm/W to 300lm/W.
• No need to develop any photometric analysis. That is our task!
• Easy assembly: insert the screws into the perimeter holes and fasten the module to the PCB.
• Preset for the housing of sensors.
The panels are clear fine-frosted finish, except for one gloss finish side that works as a benchmark for the correct mounting of the panel onto the application. The gloss finish side must be directed toward the support of the luminaire: pole, wall, peg, etc.
The panel is preset for the housing of sensors while the holes for screws around the perimeter edge allow an easy assembly of the module onto the LED board.
Patented; EN 62471:2010 approved.
• High lighting efficiency
• Excellent luminous flux
• Superior optical engineering for a perfect uniform light distribution
• Easy fixing onto the PCB
• No vibration problems
• Complying with UL94 Specifications
• UV protected
• Optimize the lighting flux output of most popular Power LEDs
Ready-to-use optical panels for the most diverse Lighting applications.
• Street Light EN13201 – IESNA (with or without Sidewalk and Bicycle Lane)
• Tunnel Light
• Garden Light
• Residential, Commercial, Retail, Shop
• Architectural Light
• Hospital & Hospitality Light
• Canopy, Petrol Gas Station, Parking Light
• Industrial Light
• Professional Light