Polyester Staple Fiber_PSF_HCS_Virgin_Semi-Virgin_Super-A_Super-B : Made in Korea
Recycled polyester staple fiber
We are manufacturing regenerated polyester staple fiber from South Korea. We provide our best quality fiber at the most competitive price to automotive, building interior and home textile industry. Our product is from recycled PET flakes is 100% recycled polyester materials
- Denia: 4D-25D
- Length: 32-102mm
- Packing: standard 300kg or on-demand
- Product name: polyester staple fiber
- HS code: 5503.20
- Material: PET flake/pet pellet chip
- Fiber type: staple
- Colors: black/white
- Patten: non-silicone
- Style: regular/solid
- Grade: Virgin / Semi-Virgin / Super-A / Super-B
- Fineness: 1.5D - 20D
- Fiber length: 32-102mma
- Features: high-quality, excellent elasticity, thermo plasticity, heat-resistant
- Applications: interior materials for automobile, industrial filters for synthetic leather, nonwoven fabric, filling materials
- Packing details: 300kg/on-demand
- Capacity: 1200MT per month
- Minimum order quantity: 24 tons/40ft GP
- Delivery time: within 5-7 days after T/T advance payment
- Place of origin: South Korea
- Loading port: Busan, South Korea
- Inco terms: FOB/Negotiable
- Payment term: T/T
- Test report: available
- Free sample: available
- Factory inspection: available
Q1. Is it possible to adjust the denier?
A: Of Course. We can adjust it from 1.5D to 20D.
Q2. What colors are currently available?
A: Currently, our main colors are Black and White. However, other colors are also available depending on the quantity of your order.
Q3. Can you produce Hollow Conjugate Fiber?
A: Of Course. HCF, a special material, has a high level of interest due to its differentiated products compared to other companies.(Price competitiveness and Quality)
Q4. Can we trust the color and quality of the fiber?
A: Of course. We have our own in-house research institute, which is striving for more strict and complete fiber production.
Q5. Can we visit the factory?
A: You can visit the factory at any time with a simple procedure.
Q6. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
24,000kg 80 Bales by 40FT HQ x 1 container Standard.
Q7. What are the payment terms?
A: It is possible with various trading methods such as T/T and L/C. However, we most prefer T/T.
Q8. How much is the monthly production?
A: We currently produce about 3,000 tons a month.
Q9. Can you tell us about the grade more in details?
A: Virgin and Recycle. Virgin / Semi-Virgin / Super-A / Super-B