Self-powered wireless RF Two Gang Remote Control Light Switch
Battery-free wireless switches parameters
- Technology: RF and Energy harvesting Technology
- Features: No wire, no batteries, no limits, waterproof, self powered, high safety and energy efficiency etc
- Applications: Home automation, building construction, lighting/curtain/doorbell controls etc
- Working Type: Push button
- Power Mode: Self powered/Battery-Free
- Control Distance: 20~30m
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Communication Mode: FSK
- Operating Temperature -5~40C
- Operating Force: 7N
- Dimensions 70*15.5mm
- Weight 44g
- Voltage range AC 80~265V, 50~60Hz
- Rated Current 10A
- Sensitivity -116dBm
- Dimensions 48*25mm
- Weight 36g
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer with experienced engineer team and strong supply chain.
2. No Battery, how does it work?
When press the switch, mechanical energy convert into electric energy, to send out a radio signal to the receiver and then to control the lights On/Off.
3. Is there any guide to show how to use the switch?
Yes, you can watch our video on YouTube and understand how to use our switch:
https://youtu.be/m0KZY138Mk4 (Product show)
https://youtu.be/K9wyf5MUEOM (How to pair )
Or our website www.simplelink.cc.
4. How many lights the switch can control?
Normally One gang switch can control one light, two gang switch can control two lights, three gang switch control three switches, four gang switch control four lights. Also can two switches or many switches in different position control one light. If one switch control many lights, the lights should connect in series, turn on/off at same time.
If the lights all are separate, it is also available in theory, but because of the environment factors, it maybe not stable.
5. What is the control distance?
Normally our standard device control distance is 20M~30M, through the wall available.
If you need longer distance, please contact us for customized design.