Please enter a valid keyword with 2 or more characters / numbers.

My Sourcing

LanguageEnglish

Products

Services

Suppliers

Please enter a valid keyword with 2 or more characters / numbers.

Disclaimer

Some links on this website may take you to other third-party sites and you acknowledge and agree that HKTDC and the HKTDC Affiliates have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any information provided by those linked websites.

Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by HKTDC of such websites or the Information, products, advertising, or other materials available on those websites.

Special design cleanroom IP65 waterproof back-lit led panel
Special design cleanroom IP65 waterproof back-lit led panel
US $14.99 - US $18.99
Production Lead Time:
30 day(s)
Shipping Method:
by sea / air / Express
Compare
Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Guangdong, Mainland China

Manufacturer

Average Response Time

N/A

SUPPLIER INFO LAST UPDATED: 16 Nov 2020

ADVERTISE SINCE: 1 Feb 2017

Product Attribute(s)
Product Name:
LED Panel light
Size:
600x600
LED Type:
SMD3030
LED Quantity:
48leds
Watt:
30W
Material:
Aluminum + PC
Waterproof:
IP65
Warranty:
5 years
Power supply:
Lifud brand
Warranty:
5 years
Certificate:
CE / TUV / CB
Description

Features:

* Professional manufacturer only for LED Panel and LED Troffer, over 10 years warranty

* Size: 600x600  

* IP65 | IK06

* Without LGP, never turn yellow

* Isolated driver, PF>0.9, THD ≤ 15%

* Super bright SMD3030 LEDs, LM80 rated Ra>80

* Lumen output: 120LM/W   AC200-240V

* Non-flicker, no dark spot, protect your eyes

* over 80% energy saving

* 5 years warranty

* Operating temperature: -20℃ to 50℃

* Certificate: CE / TUV / CB

* Delivery time: 5-7 business days for sample order, 25-30 business days for bulk ordeer

* Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)


Description:

LED Panel have gAMned market recognition.

IP65 panel is very suitable for clean room, food factory, kitchen, hospital, aisle, spray shop, etc. wet location.


Application:

* Kitchen

* Clean room

* Underground parking garage

* Workshop

* Hospital

You may also like

Unfollow the following supplier?