1. Before applying to smooth surfaces, lightly sand the surface with the sanding sponge.
2. Surface to be repaired must be clean, dry and dust free. Put on plastic gloves.
3. Using the spreader, or a utility knife, cut off the required amount of epoxy putty. Mix small amounts of the tow colors as necessary to achieve color match.
4. Using wet fingers knead the epoxy putty together until a uniform color is achieved.
5. Immediately apply mixed product to the repair area using wet fingers to work putty into repair area. Use wet fingers to smooth texture. Remove excess epoxy with wet spreader before epoxy hardens. Hardens in 5 minutes.
6. After 60 minutes, wet sand as necessary using the sanding sponge.
7. If necessary remove scratches using a Fine Rubbing Compound following product instructions.
- May cause allergic skin reaction.
- May irritate eyes, skin , nose and throat
- Avoid eye contact.
- Do not get on skin or clothing.
- Avoid breathing of vapors.
- Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. Close container after each use.
FIRST AID INFORMATION:
- Eye Contact: Flush eyes with large amounts of water. Get medical if irritation persists.
- Skin Contact: Wipe off and Wash with soap and water. Get medical if irritation persists.
- Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air. Get medical if irritation persists.
- If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Get medical if irritation persists.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN