China Trademark Registration Service
As the most trusted trademark registration company in Hong Kong, we offer transparent fee schedule and provides trademark registration services across the world, and deals with various issues for our clients in the course of China trademark registration.
Our Services Include:
Materials to be Provided:
- To apply for international trademark registration
- To conduct trademark search and evaluation
- To give advice on trademark registration
- To change the trademark, to renew or replace the registration certificate and to assign or license the trademark
- To deal with the issues relating to the review, rejection, defense, revocation, opposition and dispute of trademark
- To collect the certificate of trademark registration on behalf of the applicant
What is a Trademark?
- A soft copy of the trademark. Four black and white prints as well as fifteen color prints are required when a trademark is in colour.
- A detailed list of products or services to be covered in the application.
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration Certificate or anything of similar nature which shows the name and address of the applicant.
- A priority document when priority is claimed. The document can be filed within 3 months after the filing date of the application.
- Power of Attorney (POA) letter as required by some countries/regions.
A trademark is a sign that distinguishes the goods and services of one trader from those of others. Typically a trademark can be words (including personal names), indications, designs, letters, characters, numerals, figurative elements, colours, sounds, smells, the shape of the goods or their packaging or any combination of these. A sign must be capable of being represented graphically in order for it to be registered as a trademark.
Benefits of Registration of a Trademark:
Registration of a trademark will give the owner of a trademark the right to prevent third parties from using his mark, or a deceptively similar mark, without his consent for the goods or services for which it is registered or for similar goods or services. For unregistered trademarks, owners have to rely on common law for protection. It is more difficult to establish one's case under common law.
The 10th edition of the Nice Classification, an internationally accepted classification, issued by the World Intellectual Property Organization classifies the goods and services into 45 classes.
We offer transparent fee schedule for China trademark registration service, please click the following link to check: