Improve the quality of the world and improve people’s lives – this is Ryder’s goal, clear and simple. With an approach embedded in their origins which remains a touchstone today, Ryder’s architecture is based on principles of simplicity, usefulness and elegance.
Ryder connects people to places, from the room to the city, and defines a responsibility to society and to the future of our planet. It is embedded as much in pioneering science and technology as in art and is the foundation for the collective journey from the initial vision through designing and making and beyond into use - learning from each project for the benefit of the next. Everything architecture relies on leadership to transcend the professional silos - require talented people with a passion to deliver the best return on investment for our clients.
In these pictures,
• Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary:
• A hospital presenting the characteristics and vernacular of the region.
• Create a welcoming environment.
• Add a distinct sense to the place.
• Northern Arc:
• People and freight are transported in pods.
• Official website: http://www.ryderarchitecture.com/projects/