Soft tissue repairs/strains Shoulder or arm instabilities/injuries
- Soft tissue repairs/strains
- Shoulder or arm instabilities/injuries
- Shoulder dislocation or subluxation
- Immobilization following rotator cuff repair
- Capsule release/repair
Our Shoulder Sling Abduction Immobilizer is fully adjustable which provides support and immobilization following shoulder dislocations, subluxations, injuries or surgeries, including rotator cuff repairs.
To help stimulate circulation, a removable foam ball is included. The padded shoulder strap and waist strap allow the abduction pillow to be re-positioned for maximum support.
- It transfers the weight of the forearm to the patient’s back and to the unaffected shoulder while abducting the arm away from the body.
- Constructed with a breathable, non-stretch mesh material, the sling retains the perfect level of comfort and support for extensive wear ability. The contoured pillow cover is also removable for cleaning.
- Its unique design eliminates pressure on the neck, leading to increased patient comfort and compliance.
- Ideal for post-operative treatment following, Rotator Cuff repairs, Bankart procedures, Capsular shifts, Glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation, and soft tissue repairs/strains.
- The exercise ball allows forearm exercises that can prevent wrist, hand and finger stiffness and help to promote recovery by stimulating circulation. This is the best sling available for your shoulder problem.
- Exercise ball to promote recovery by stimulating circulation and prevent hand & finger stiffness.
- It is adjustable that you can use it at both the right shoulder and the left shoulder.
- Being of good quality, it is endurable that it can be used for a long time.
- Easy to set up.