CIE-H12 is a remote I/O controller which helps you monitor and control digital inputs and an output remotely over Ethernet(Internet). As supporting only 2 input ports and 1 output port, it would be economical for the site that has 1 to 2 devices to control and monitor. Since CIE-H12 has various methods for I/O control such as HTTP, Modbus/TCP, it is available on various environments.
- Remote I/O controller.
- 2 digital input ports - 1 port of dry contact and 1 port of wet contact.
- 1 digital output port in relay interface.
- Monitoring and surveillance over the HTTP.
- Available to upload user web pages.
- Supports control of simple logic formula operating autonomously (MACRO).
- Supports Modbus/TCP.