This recessed downlight has a die cast aluminum housing and is equipped with a high quality PMMA light guiding plate to ensure bright and uniform illumination. It offers 5 selectable CCTs and is compatible with a wide variety of dimmers. The recess downlight is easy to install and is perfect for areas that need to be lit for a long period of time.
- Die cast aluminum housing routes heat away from electrical components.
- 120V input, 50/60Hz.
- CRI80/90 option.
- High quality PMMA light guiding plate creates uniform light, edge to edge.
- Available with a wide range of color temperature from 2700-5000K.
- 5 selectable CCTs.
- Smooth dimming feature.
- Compatible with a wide variety of dimmers.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Use 1/4 of the power of traditional halogen lights.
- Edge lit technology allows for extremely thin fixture depth.
- Easy to install, no housing required.
- No UV or IR radiation.
- ETL listed for WET location usage.
- Energy Star qualify.
- Adjustable, spring loaded retention tabs ensure secure fixture retention.
- Perfect for areas that need to be lit for a long period of time.