- Adult & Infant CPR Pocket Masks in Hard Case provides protection against transferring fluids between the rescuer and the victim during CPR.
- Adult & Infant CPR Pocket Masks in Hard Case comes with a 3M fiber filter in the one-way valve which helps enhances the protection against accidental exposure.
- The clear mask allows the rescuer to position it properly and monitor the victim. The soft bladder ensures a complete seal to the face.
- Adult & Infant CPR Pocket Masks in Hard Case is sized for use on adults and children.
- A separate mask for infant is also included.
- Private labeling & customization available.
- Single-use patient device.
- Helps prevent mouth-to-mouth contact.
- Soft bladder inflation ensures a secure seal.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter.
- Large pocket-sized carrying case - hard case.
- Colors of Hard Case Available: Red, blue, orange, white.
- Mask: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plastic.
- Filter: 3M GCC-30.
Hard Case: Polypropylene (PP) plastic.
- 1 adult mask.
- 1 infant mask.
- 1 one-way valve with filter.
- 1 hard plastic case with belt clip.
- 1 instruction manual.
- A pair of blue NBR gloves (latex-free, optional).
- 2 alcohol wipes (optional).
- A set of Adult & Infant CPR Pocket Masks includes an adult mask, an infant mask, a one-way valve, an instruction manual, and a plastic hard case. A pair of blue NBR gloves and alcohol wipes are optional and also available upon your request.
Custom Instruction Manual
- Besides our standard Life Drive logo, custom logo service(MOQ 1000 pcs) is also available for our customers, please find the below photo for your reference. You may also choose to have your logo design printed on the hard case of the Adult & Infant Pocket CPR Masks, in order to promote and strengthen your brand image to the consumers
- In addition to having your private logo printed on the hard case, you may also want to include a customized instruction manual inside the hard case. You may choose to have the instruction manual printed with your logo in a language(or languages) you prefer.