- Product Specifications: this Organic wine has a Deep ruby red colour. Intense and complex bouquet of ripe fruit, forest berries, vanilla and other spices. It velvety, warm and full on the palate; a correct freshness and elegant tannic quality make it a balanced wine with great character.
- Grape variety: Pure Aglianico
- Vine: Trained using the "Pugliese trellis" method.
- Vinification: Mid October, when the grapes reach the ideal ripeness they are harvested and placed in plastic crates in the wine cellar, where they are immediately stripped of leaves and stems and crushed. Maceration occurs in stainless steel vats for 14 to 12 days, with frequent traditional handling and delestage ("rack and return").
- Aging: After alcoholic fermentation, the wine begins its period of malolactic fermentation in steel tanks for 6 months, followed by 12 months in 30 hectolitre oak casks.
Other wines produced from Antica Enotria Winery:
10 OTTOBRE- ROSSO DI PUGLIA A
dense, near-opaque red. The nose releases emphatic notes of raspberry, closely followed by an intense florality. The same crisp-edged fragrances continue onto the palate, enriched with subtle hints of oak, while the long-lingering finish displays appealing impressions of wild cherry.
NERO DI TROIA IGT PUGLIA
This wine is a characteristic and quintessential expression of the territory, deep ruby red colour with violet nuances and an intense and elegant bouquet of ripe fruit, spices and a pleasantly toasted taste. On the palate, the wine is soft with the correct freshness and tannic edge.
NEGROAMARO IGT PUGLIAIt
appears a purple-tinged ruby red. The bouquet displays the classic fragrances of blackberry and fruit preserves, enriched by hints of toasty oak and vanilla. The palate is full-volumed, seductive, and smooth, complemented by a crisp acidity and not aggressive tannins.
VRICCIO- PRIMITIVO IGT PUGLIA
Appearing a ruby red, Vriccio displays a classic bouquet of dried plum and fruit preserves. The palate is crisp and appealing, with supple tannins well integrated with the alcohol, and the lengthy finish is scented with red berryfruit. At its best when served with vegetable soups and legumes.
FALU’ ROSSO IGT PUGLIA
Deep ruby red colour and a characteristic bouquet of cherries and forest berries. On the palate, its dense and soft tannins complement the alcohol content.