Performing beyond and above its call of duties, this LED downlight will upgrade almost all working environments in a breeze. Thoughtfully designed with a photocatalyst feature, this lighting fixture efficiently kills bacteria and viruses, decomposes air formaldehyde, benzene, xylene, and other harmful gas, and banishes odor, peculiar smell, and smoke once it is turned on, resulting in a cleaner environment. Its photocatalyst feature also contains hydrophilic, which prevents dust from adhering to the lamp’s exterior easily and efficaciously decomposes dirt on its surface, which helps to maintain a consistent brightness level over time. Completed with a flicker-free, glare-free design and all the other basics one would expect, this top-performance LED downlight promises to create a more hygienic and comfortable working environment.
- A recess mounted troffer.
- Designed with a flicker-free driver, a reflector glare control, a Tridonic driver and module, and an Alanod Miro aluminum reflector.
- Equipped with an advanced photocatalyst function.
- With a long product life that is up to 50000 hours.
- Once the lighting fixture is turned on, it immediately and effectively kills bacteria and viruses floating in the air.
- Its photocatalyst feature effectively eliminates bacteria and viruses, decomposes air formaldehyde, benzene, xylene, and other harmful gas, and removes odor, peculiar smell, and smoke.
- Photocatalyst contains hydrophilic, which decomposes the dirt stuck on the lamp’s surface and makes it less likely to have dust adhered to its exterior, ensuring the same brightness level over an extended period.
- Equipped with a reflector glare control to build a comfortable lighting environment that does not harm the eyes whilst using the computer.
- With the outbreak of COVID-19, this photocatalyst ceiling light, because of its sterilizing feature, offers a better working environment with improved air quality, keeping employees safer and healthier, thus boosting productivity.
- Our LED lighting fixture is compliant with the following standards:
- IEC/EN 60598-1.
- IEC/EN 60598-2.2.
- IEC/EN 55015.
- IEC 62471.
- Outer carton: 2 piece per carton.