Prepared from camellia sinensis, Liupao tea is a dark tea that has been popular for more than 1500 years and has been traded to many countries. As a post-fermented tea, dark tea has its unique characteristic that the bacteria and fungi are symbiotic and play a vital role in the natural fermentation. The Liupao tea offers a mellow and refreshing taste and is a healthy beverage choice.
- Type: six year old (2019) betel nut liubao tea (dark tea).
- 500 grams a box, 8 boxes a case.
- Prepared from camellia sinensis var. sinensis.
- Popular for more than 1500 years.
- Has been traded to many countries.
- Post-fermented dark tea.
- Bacteria and fungi are symbiotic and play a vital role in the natural fermentation.
- Offer a mellow and refreshing taste.
- Healthy beverage choice.