CVP-FR Series magnetic circuit protectors provide low-cost power switching, reliable circuit protection and accurate circuit control for equipment in the international market.
One important feature of this protector line is a “trip free” action, which means the circuit will trip in the presence of an overload even though the handle is held at the ON position.
Product Technical Details:
- Rated voltage: 250V AC, 80V DC
- Number of Poles: 1-4 Poles
- Rated current: 0.1-100A
- Actuators: Flat Rocker(with/without barriers), Angled Rocker, Long Handle, Short Handle, etc.
- Terminals: Tab(Q.C. .250), M4 Screw, M5 Screw, M5 Stud, M6 Stud.
- Colors: Black
- Breaking capacity: 5KA
- Auxiliary: With/Without auxiliary switch.
- Certificate: UL 489 Listed/UL 1077/TUV/IEC EN 60934CE/ISO9001/CCC/RoHS
- Mechanical Life: 10000 Times
- Packaging Details: inner boxes&outer cartons