This is a bright and lively ruby-red Garnacha wine aged for 1.5 years in French oak barrels. On the nose, this aged wine is complex and bold, with aromas of cherries, violets, gunpowder, smoke, incense, blackberry and a hint of minerality, toasty and well-infused. The wine offers a silky and fresh entry and is approachable. On the palate, the wine leaves a tannin, polished, round and supple, with an explosively velvety finish, intense yet subtle and elegant. This red wine is awarded by 94 PEÑIN GUIDE as proof of its premium taste.
- Type: red wine.
- Country of origin: Spain.
- Brand/chateau name: Bodegas Canopy.
- Type of grape: Garnacha.
- Alcohol % by volume: 14.5.
- Vintage year: 2008.
- Age: 18 months in French oak barrels.
- Volume: 750ml.
- Order details: 6 units/box; 15 boxes per pallet layer; 120 boxes per pallet.