This is a Reserva with 18 Months in barrels. It is cherry colored with some orange lights and brown trims. Aromas of ripe forest fruit, toast, truffle, vanilla and cappuchino smells. It taste round and meaty, with sweet tannins content, mature plum, toffe with buttery wide touch.
- Castillo de Peñafiel is a classic.
- Color: cherry with some orange lights and brown trims.
- Vintage year: 2006.
- Types of grape: 80% Tempranillo grape, 20% Grenache grape.
- Country of origin: Spain.
- Elaborated 80% tempranillo grape and 20% Grenache grape.
- Intense bigarreau-cherry colour, blackberry and fruity aroma and oaked flavour.
- Matches red meat, grilled meat, big and small games, iberian ham and oaked stew.