This Chainti Classico is made from pure Sangiovese grapes, ensuring the finest possible taste. The wine is aged and matured in French Oak barrels and features an evident oaky character. With an intense ruby color, the wine gives a forest fruit scents on the nose.
- Type of wine: red wine.
- Vintage year: 2007.
- Country of origin: Italy.
- Type of grapes: 100% Sangiovese.
- Alcohol content by volume: 13.5%.
- Typical acidity and tannins.
- Recommended to pair with red meat, aged cheese or Tuscan anti-pasto.