Stored in the compact and natural-looking rattan basket is premium-quality Liubao tea. Liubao tea, directly translated as six castle tea, is a fermented tea with raw tea leaves fermented, steamed, pressed, dried, and aged to present a brew with a distinctively nutty flavor and a delicately sweet aftertaste that lingers long in the mouth. Smooth in texture, alluring in aroma, and pleasant in taste, this exquisite tea is the one that you will reach for time and time again.
- Liubao tea packed in a premium-quality woven eco rattan basket.
- Craft: Liubao tea (traditional craft).
- Grade: premium.
- With a unique and nutty flavor profile.
- Has a mildly sweet aftertaste that lingers in the mouth.
- Smooth and creamy in texture.
- Makes an incredible gift for seniors, relatives and friends.
- Size: 150 g x 2.