Cousin Jack 2010
Cousin Jack was the name given to Cornish miners who left Cornwall in the 18th and 19th centuries for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Brazil to become leaders in the mining world. Bringing with them the game of rugby.
- The copper colour of the Cousin Jack is a rich blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, with a dash of Shiraz.
- BLEND: 48% MERLOT, 42% CABERNET, 10% SHIRAZ
- Light fruit, zesty acidity for uncomplicated sipping.
- Ripe dark berry notes with hints of cedar and cassis.
- Fine and dense tannins with ripe fruit structure.
- Wine has a lovely silky texture and well integrated oak.
An "any time" wine - beautifully balanced!