2019-nCoV lgM/lgG Antibody Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
IgM and IgG Antibodies
IgM and IgG recombinant immunoglobulins are produced by the immune system to provide protection against 2019-nCoV. Some patients who showed negative results in the nucleic acid test showed positive in the IgM test, which indicates that the IgG / IgM test is one of the effective methods in diagnosing 2019-nCoV.
One week after the initial infection, IgM antibody level would begin to rise, while IgG appears later than IgM (usually within 14 days after infection), taking six months or longer, which means that IgG can be used as an indicator of the previous infection. Suspected patients infected with 2019-nCoV can be quickly identified by monitoring IgM and IgG simultaneously. During the 2003-SARS and 2016-Zika outbreaks, IgM / IgG antibody testing was adopted as one of the recommended diagnostic methods.
Advantages of IgG / IgM detection
- Can indicate recent infections and previous infections, reduce the missed detection rate.
- Little instrument requirements, suitable for primary hospitals and routine outpatient clinics.
- Low sampling requirements for blood tests, no special virus collection tubes are required.
- Suitable for combination detection with nucleic acid detection kit to improve the diagnosis rate of suspected patients.
- Quick: quick screening within 10 minutes.
- High detection rate: simultaneous monitoring of IgM and IgG.
- Simple to use: no other testing equipment is needed to complete the testing.
- Flexible operation: serum, whole blood or plasma is fully compatible.
- Convenient storage: sealed at room temperature.Product Information
- Product Name: 2019-nCoV lgM/lgG Antibody Test Kit (Colloidal Gold).
- Specimen: serum, whole blood or plasma.
- Required volume of Specimen: 20 μl.
- Storage conditions: sealed between 2 ℃ -30 ℃.
- Shelf life: 24 months.
- Quantity: 20 tests / box.
- Box Size: 165 x 125 x 70 mm.
- Package: 60 boxes / package.
- Package Size: 710 x 440 x 400 mm.
- Net Weight: 11 kg.
- Gross Weight: 12.5 kg.
For more details, please visit: www.wisdom-bio.com.