DRIFT is an embedded communication transceiver that can perform data read/write with a device by laying it on a touchscreen.
The technology is called Electric Field Messaging (EFM®), a CES Award-winning technology
It allows building electronic products that can perform the following functions:
- Easily pair Bluetooth devices by touching it on the touchscreen
- Serve as a file storage device by allowing file transfer from one device to another by touching the touchscreen of one device, and then touching the screen of the target device.
- As online-to-offline physical toy gadgets that can store game data and interface with mobile apps directly on the touchscreen
- Comes with an SDK for all major platforms: iOS, Android, Windows, Unity, HTML5
- Uses a single CR2032 battery
- OEM services available upon request