This full cut-off wall pack light has a heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing with anticorrosion texture architectural baked polyester powder coating. It is equipped with a LED light source and provides bright and even illumination. The LED wall pack light has a long lifespan and is ideal as a replacement for traditional outdoor lighting.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing with anticorrosion texture architectural baked polyester powder coating.
- Durable I5 clear/frosted opal glass with cast aluminum guard.
- Aluminum extruded heat sink designed to facilitate heat dissipation to reduce LED junction temperature for maintaining lighting output and life span of the LED.
- 120-277V Input, 50/60Hz.
- PF >0.9.
- CRI >70.
- 140° degree beam angle even lighting distribution.
- Available in 4000/5000K.
- Ambient temperature: -25℃ to 54℃.
- Humidity: less than 90% RH, non-condensing.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Ideal replacement for traditional outdoor lighting.
- Excellent performance to give the same light quality and brightness as metal halide and halogen.
- Provide high efficient and uniform lighting no UV or IR radiation.
- Excellent color consistency.
- Flickering and noise free.
- UL listed for wet location usage.
- DLC compliance.
- More efficient and longer lasting for shortened payback period.
- No bulb replacement is required.