This piezoresistive pressure sensor is an OEM pressure sensor with stainless steel isolated diaphragm. The whole product has integrated construction, high endurance, high stability and good reliability. It can be used specially for middle and high pressure measurement.
The pressure sensor uses high accurate and stable pressure die and is produced on an advanced production line. Sensors are tested automatically and compensated zero and temperature performance.
With identical mounting dimension, the sensors are widely used for chemi-industry, process control, liquid pressure system and switch, etc.
- Fully welded compact pressure sensor.
- Material: stainless steel 316L.
- Pressure range: 0~700kPa…100MPa.
- Gauge, absolute and sealed gauge.
- Constant current power supply.
- Isolated construction, enable to test measure various media.
- Φ12.6mm compact size OEM pressure sensor.
- Round shape.
- Metallic toned exterior.
- With multiple wire for connection.
- Wider temperature compensation range -10°C~+80°C.
- Industrial process control.
- Level measurement.
- Gas, liquid pressure measurement.
- Pressure inspection meter.
- Pressure calibrator.
- Liquid pressure system and switch.
- Cooling equipment and air conditioner.
- Aviation and navigation inspection.
- Power supply: ≤2.0mADC.
- Electric connection: Kovar pin or 100mm silicon rubber flexible wires.
- Common mode voltage output: 50% of input (typ.).
- Input impedance: 3kΩ~8kΩ.
- Output impedance: 3.5kΩ~6kΩ.
- Response (10%~90%): <1ms.
- Insulated resistor: 100MΩ, 100VDC.
- Overpressure: 1.5 time FS or 110MPa (min. value is valid).
- Diaphragm: stainless steel 316L.
- Housing: stainless steel 316L.
- Pin: Kovar or silicon rubber flexible wires.
- O-ring: Viton.
- Net weight: ~8g.
- Position effect: deviate 90° from any orientation, zero change ≤0.1%FS.
- Shock: no change at 10gRMS, (20~2000) Hz.
- Impact: 100g, 11ms.
- Media compatibility: the liquid or gas which is compatible with stainless steel and Viton.
- Media temperature: (35±1) °C.
- Environment temperature: (35±1) °C.
- Shock: 0.1g (1m/s/s) max.
- Humidity: (50%±10%) RH.
- Local air pressure: (86~106) kPa.
- Power supply: (1.5±0.0015) mADC.