3 - 7 日
3 - 7 日
Green tea is one of the most commonly consumed teas in the world. Green tea extract also is a great source of antioxidants. These have been credited with a range of health benefits and its uses are also very extensive.
Wide range of uses:
* In food ingredient to increase nutrition or regulate color,aroma and taste.
* In food additive as an antioxidant.
* In solid beverage ( brewing beverages ) and liquid beverage ( bottled drink ) and so on.
Use directly or after mixing with other ingredients evenly.
* Green tea extract applied in aquatic animals:
Green tea extract used for livestock and poultry feeds not only provide nutrition for animals, but also has great potential in improving the quality of livestock and poultry products, and it has no residues, no toxic and side effects.
10-98% Polyphenols (Brown yellow to brown red,partially soluble in water)
· Recommended usage: 0.05-1% (can be uesd in fish, shrimp, crab, etc.);
· Antibacterial effect.
· Tea polyphenols can improve the immune system of fish.
· Improve the growth performance.
· Improve lysozyme activity and leukocyte phagocytosis index of fish.