Shown here is the lab-tested hearing aid set, featuring a handy volume control wheel on the head-phone lead wire, allowing an easier volume adjustment. Operated with simply two AAA batteries, this device would automatically turn-off to save energy. With sound isolation circuit to minimize feedback, this set comes with lightweight earphone, allowing a more comfortable wear.
- Hearing aid
- Laboratory tested.
- Up hearing aid standard.
- Volume control wheel on the head-phone lead wires.
- Swivel microphone 90 degree to increase directionality.
- 30 minutes auto shut-off to conserve battery.
- Use 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
- Lightweight and unobtrusive stereo earphone for comfortable wear.
- Sound isolation circuit to help minimize feedback from personal handling.