HIJIRIKO lotion is a lotion in which extract of treasured Mt. Fuji volcanic mud is based with blend of hyaluronan, EGF, collagen and others. Our color and fragrance-free lotion functioning as a lotion and moisturizer.
- Take 4-5 drops into palm and smooth or pat over face after cleansing in the morning or evening.
- Repeat the above step 3 or 4 times.
- Applying the lotion generously is the best treatment for beautiful skin.
Hijiriko lotions S penetrates deep into skin layer instantly and helps achieve vibrant skin.
- Purely made-in-Japan/Color and fragrance free
- Applicable for sensitive, dry skin type
- Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Mt. Fuji volcanic mud, Sodium Hyaluronate, EGF, Soluble Collagen, Caramel, Cellulose Gum, Betaine, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
- In the 1960s, a well-known potter found this unique material (Mt. Fuji volcanic mud) while working and realized it was the mineral rich mud that was protecting their hands keeping them wonderfully smooth and problem free. People in the area where the mud was mined used it for traditional remedies because of its high quality and skin care factors since hundreds of years before. In 1972 permission was granted for use as a quasi-drug. It ﬁrst took the form of a bath additive and then later was re-born as a skincare series. All Hijiriko series contain treasured Mt