Housed in this rustic and natural-looking woven basket is the iconic Liubao cooked tea originated from Guangxi. The traditional aged dark tea, once steeped, presents a brownish brew that delivers a light and mossy aroma to the nose. The liquor tastes woody at first and gradually turns lighter and milder, leaving a refreshing and lasting aftertaste in the mouth. Drinkable, exceptionally smooth, and pleasant, this Liubao cooked tea will make an excellent companion to meals.
- Series: Liubao Cooked Tea.
- Craft: modern craft (cooked tea).
- Ingredients: Liubao tea, Maocha.
- Level: 4.
- Exudes a woody and mossy aroma.
- With a woody flavor that gradually fades to a milder taste.
- Packed in a rustic-looking woven basket.
- Store in a ventilated, cool, dry, odor-free, and pollution-free indoor natural environment.
- Net content: 500 g.