Intense and deep, this fine red wine offers a black fruit-scented and roasted nose. The palate is fleshy, with notes of black fruit and light shades and mineral species.
- Red wine.
- Vintage year: 2006.
- Types of grape: 80% Tempranillo grape, 20% Grenache grape.
- Country of origin: Spain.
- Elaborated 80% tempranillo grape and 20% Grenache grape.
- Intense bigarreau-cherry colour, blackberry and fruity aroma and oaked flavour.
- Matches red meat, grilled meat, big and small games, iberian ham and oaked stew.
- Accept small order purchase.