This CERVICAL VINYL COLD PACK
is made of fine quality, heavy gauge polyvinyl chloride as the exterior. This material is characterized in good abrasion resistance, light weight and good mechanical strength. It is filled with allergic prove, formulated biodegradable bentonite clay, making the pack with good hand feel, durable, and very effective for cold therapy application.
This cold pack is filled with non-toxic, biodegradable bentonite clay, even in the cold can be kept soft and flexible. The vinyl surfaces can be easily wiped clean as required, making it ideal for clinical and home use.
Adding a remarkable and strengthened sealed line on the center of the pack can enhance its durability, better handling, more versatile in its application and nice looking as well. Therefore, in addition to the conventional product line of blue vinyl cold packs, manufacturing of the center partitioned cold packs is obviously advancement to the line. This is an additional premium option and value adding for your clients.
What is Bentonite?
- Enjoy soothing cold therapy – Applying the therapy to reduce swelling to effectively treat strains, sprains, headaches, or other soft tissue injury.
- Pack is flexible and comfortable even when cold with up to 30 minutes of healing cold therapy. Bentonite clay inside remains pliable throughout use to target specific areas.
- It is a special reusable design and is durable for numerous effective and economical treatments.
- Easy to use and is recommended most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers.
It’s composed of ash made from volcano. Bentonite clay stems back far in history as a traditional healing method for protecting the body from disease.
It benefits the body because it has the ability to produce a charge that is electrical in nature when it comes in contact with liquid. When the clay touches any type of fluid (normally water), it takes on a different charge and is thought to bind to any present toxins within the fluid. While in its natural state, bentonite clay has negatively charged molecules. Most toxins and heavy metals have positively charged molecules. This allows the two to bind together easily and stay united while the toxin removal process happens. Upon binding, the clay is then able to help remove toxins, chemicals, impurities and “heavy metals” from the gut, skin and mouth.
Instructions for Use:
- For Initial Chilling, remove from all packaging, place flat in Chilling Unit Freezer for two hours or more.
- Do not chill below 0° F (-17 °C) as that may damage the packs.
- To keep moist, place in a plastic bag, seal, and then place in freezer. This will preserve them and prevent them from drying out or getting hard.
- Never let the pack dry after use – Always keep them in freezer.
- Remove cold pack from freezer and place a hand towel (terry cover) between the skin and the pack. Apply to area being relieved.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.