The highlighted Pato Frio Grande Escolha 2011 is the result of carefully selected grapes and a concept of excellence. Its fermentation in French oak barrels and brief aging added by battonage have produced a wine that distinguishes itself by the exuberance, balance and longevity of the Antão Vaz grape grown on the Moinho Branco terroir. This Portuguese white wine is ideal for pairing with salad and seafood.
- Classification: DOC Alentejo.
- Winemaker : Paulo Laureano.
- Recommended serving temperature: 10°C.
- Country of origin: Portugal.
- Region: Alentejo.
- Grape varietal: Antao Vaz.
- Alcohol % by volume: 14%.
- Vintage year: 2011.