Power NTC Thermistor has an excellent non-linearity characteristic for the resistance and temperature, its appliance is an easy and effective method to protect electronic device through surge current restrainning.
Feature of Power Thermistor
Rage of Application
- Power NTC thermistors are in small size but with a high power that to restrain the
- Power NTC thermistors possess the electronic character of fast reflection, high reliability and long-life for use.
- The material has a high constant as “B value” with small remained resistance.
- Power NTC thermistors have a large application range integrate products series.
- Switch mode power supply, Adapter.
- Transformer, LED driver circuit.
- Electronic rectifier, electronic heater.
- Electric motor.
- It has a protected function for RT , display, lighting device and circuit of different electronic equipment.
- Safety Approval Certificate: UL / CUL
- Quality management system Certificates: ISO9001:2008
- Rated Zero-Power ResistanceRN (Ω) : 5±20% Ambient temp. Range:25℃±2℃(TA).
Testing voltage: 1.5VDC
After placing for 1~2 hours under TA, the resistance value shall be measured.
- Thermal Dissipation Constant δ(mW/℃) : ≥15 , The thermal dissipation constant(δ) could be calculated by the ratio of a change in power dissipation(ΔP) of the thermistor to a change in temperature(ΔT) of the thermistor at a specified ambient temperature
- Thermal Time Constant τ(s) : ≤68, The time(τ shall be measured within which the temperature change of NTC thermistor is reached at 63.2% of the ambient temperature change under zero power condition
- Material Constant B : 2700±10% B=T1T2/( T2- T1) ×Ln (R1/R2), R1 , R2 is zero-power resistance at T1 , T2
T1 = 298.15 K(25℃) T2 = 323.15 K(50℃)
- Max.Steady State Current (A) : visible mechanical damage.
ΔRN / RN ≤20% (ΔR =∣RN-RN'∣), 25℃±2℃Ambient temp. Range, 5.0A Testing Current