A renowned type of noodles from the city of Liuzhou in Guangxi, Luosifen, also known as river snail rice noodles, is a spicy and flavorful dish with a snail-based broth and incredibly chewy rice noodles. Serve these pungent noodles with bamboo shoots, tofu skin, Chinese-style braised egg, and roasted peanuts for a quick and full-flavored meal.
- A delicious and spicy dish that is a specialty of Liuzhou, Guangxi, China.
- Best served with a range of full-flavored toppings.
- Chewy in texture.
- Incredibly aromatic and slightly spicy.
- A box of six packs in the original flavor.
- Packaging: 180 g x 6 boxes.