Sabatacha Crianza has been elaborated with Monastrell grapes, coming from old and hand harvested vineyards. Then, they are storadge in stanless steel tanks. During the maceration phase, only some pumping are made, and its takes around fourteen days,
in order to get full-bodied and more structured wine.Temperature is controlled during the maceration phase, and its not higher than 28º C,Fermentation temperature is around 20ºC-22ºC. Some months after the elaboration, when the wine is naturally stabilized it is keeping in American and French oak barrels of 220 Lietrs each, where it stays for another 6 months. After this period, it is taken out of the oak and bottle in order to have aromas and tastes well balanced.
- Cherry red color, almost black prune, intense. Aromas of riped dark fruits from Monastrell variety and spicy oaky aromas of the wood. A sweet sensation, full-bodied, elegant tannins and tasty end in mouth
- All kind of meats , paellas, meat stews, hard cheeses, vegetables, cured pork meats and roast and grilled meats.
- Silver Medal Austrian Wine Challlenge 2014
- “Wine Advocate, Robert Parker” Nº 188. April 2010. 87 puntos.
- GOLD MEDAL ASIA WINE TROPHY 2017