Wet Gel MF EFB AGM & LioN
Fire retardant plastic, IP65
-10℃ to 45℃
- Ideal to charge and maintenance battery with the 1A/4A charging current for your 6V and 12V battery, fully automatically detected and selected the voltage setting.
- 8 steps fully automatic switch mode charging for greater power absorption
- 12V 4A charging current and able to handle battery size up 150Ah
- Battery condition detection and polarity protection
- Dead or unresponsive battery detection
- Fully automatic with trickle charging
- Water resistance IP65, rating
- Spark Free System
- SC/OL protections
- Polarity detection
- Step1. Qualification
Initially ensures that the battery is in good condition prior to charge. As a safety measure charge process will not begin if battery is below 7.5V.
Pulse mode provides a pulse charge to help the newly recovered battery to continue to accept charge as it enters the reconditioning phase.
The reconditioning phase continues to work the battery at a slightly higher voltage and amperage to “re-activate” the battery plates for improved depth of charge and charge acceptance.
With the battery now through Pulse and reconditioning phases and well on its way to full recovery, the bulk charge phase gives the battery constant current taking the battery up to 80% of its capacity.
In the absorption phase the battery is given constant voltage while the charge current is gradually reduced according to raise of battery voltage.
The charge will stop until the battery is 100% charged.
Battery will now checked to be sure that it is holding a charge properly and the charger will make a determination and pass the battery for service, or not.
The battery charger keeps under control the voltage of the battery.