SPANISH STORY CAVA
- Area or appellation of Origin: Cava
- Grape variety: Macabeo, Xarel•lo y Parellada.
- Alcohol content: 11.5 % vol
- Residual sugar: 4,5 g/l
- PH: 2,97
- Total SO2: 105 mg/l
• Appearance: pale yellow color with light golden reflections. Persistent with very fine bubbles.
• Nose: first impression: Nice, powerful and fine, highlighting fruit aromas with ageing refinements.
• Palate: on the palate it is nice, fresh, and persistent, with a fruity aftertaste, round and broad due to the ageing in bottle.
• Serving suggestions: temperature 6ºC – 8ºC