This shoe provides excellent mobility, protection, and support for day-to-day activities following foot and toe surgery or trauma. The versatile broken foot shoe features a roomy, rocker-bottom sole, two adjustable Velcro closures, and a rear support area.
- Unique Square Toe Design and Strapping – These features provide a safe and secure fit. A square toe box acts as a bumper to protect the toes. The adjustable medical-grade fastener straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling.
- Non-Skid Tread – Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc.
- The rigid rocker sole bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- Comfortable Immobilization – Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort during rehabilitation.
- The lightweight, orthopedic foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption for a quick recovery.
- Post-Surgical Protection: Keep dressings, bandages, and casts dry and clean, this shoe provides excellent support and protection after an injury or surgery on the toe, foot, ankle or leg.
- Universal fit allows the shoe to be worn on either the left or right foot.
- Ankle, mid- and forefoot straps are highly adjustable thanks to Velcro closures that you must find a suitable and comfortable height.
- Fashionable appearance which is like ordinary shoes. Black material, high quality durable and light weight, convenient to keep clean and tidy
Male’s Shoe Size
Female’s Shoe Size