我的采购

产品

服务

供应商

请输入包含最少两个字元或数字的关键字。

T Bar recessed LED Frame Panel CCT & Wattage Select Linear light
T Bar recessed LED Frame Panel CCT & Wattage Select Linear light
美元 $17.99 - 美元 $22.99
生产所需时间:
30
运送方式:
by sea / air / Express
Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

中国内地广东省

制造商

平均回覆时间

不适用

供应商资料最后更新: 2020年11月16日

2017年1月31日登录于贸发网

产品属性
Product Name:
LED Frame light
Size:
2x2 2x4
Watt:
3power dip switch
Color temperature :
3500K-4000K-5000K
Material:
Aluminum + PMMA
Dimmalbe:
1-10V
Voltage:
AC120-277V
Warranty:
5 years
描述

Description:

The LED frame light offers a new design that creates an innovative and outstanding lighting performance, available to replace 2x2  2x4 LED panels and other troffers. It has a modern design and is easy to install. Ideal for both new construction and remodel/replacement of fluorescent troffers or LED panels in commercial office spaces, schools, healthcare facilities, and retail merchandising areas.


Features:

Professional manufacturer only for LED Panel and LED Troffer, over 10 years warranty

* Warranty: 5 years

* Input Voltage: 120-277Vac | 1-10V dimmable |  PF>0.9 | THD<20% 

* High efficiency, up to 135lm/W  RA:80

* 50,000hrs life design for driver and LED

* 40W-30W-20W(2X2 1X4) and 50W-40W-30W(2X4) 

* CCT: 3500K -4000K -5000K

* dipswitch on the driver

* Delivery time: 5-7 business days for sample order, 25-30 business days for bulk ordeer

* Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)


Application:

* Office

* Retail

* Workshop

您或许喜欢