WILD! Science - WS112L Nanoscience Lab - Science Kits for Kids - Amazing STEM Experiments with Tiny Particles - Easy to Follow Activities with Real World Applications
Youtube Introduction Link (WS/112L): https://youtu.be/aUlbg3kBmsg
- YOUR KIDS MIGHT FIND THE NEXT BIG SCIENCE BREAKTHORUGH! -- What can clean up oil spills, protect us from UV rays and power the displays on our cell phones? Nanoscience!
- TINY SCIENCE, BIG CONCEPTS -- We want kids to practice authentic science in the comfort of their homes. That’s why we’ve made our Nanoscience Lab experiments super easy to understand and implement.
- CREATE UNIQUE NANOSCIENCE PRODUCTS -- Children learn best by using their hands! Create a unique flying iridescent butterfly, sticky gecko tricks, DNA model, liquid crystal experiments, nanoscale soap film, sunscreen UV test and a model oil spill clean-up.
- CLEAR, FULL-COLOR EDUCATION AND INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS -- We want science to be fun and easy for kids to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done to guarantee success!
- SO MUCH VALUE IN THE BOX -- Included are 20 components that come in resealable containers, which can be used again and again.
- DEVELOP A BROAD SKILLS BASE -- Develop your child’s logical and analytical skills as the same time as developing their creative and expressive skills. We’ve designed this kit for children aged 8+ with strengths on either side!
- PROGRESSION OF STEM SKILLS INLCUDED -- Step by step starter activities guarantee early success. Children can then use their creativity to work on more open activities for each nanoscience concept.
- A TRUSTWORTHY BRAND WITH FULLY COMPLIANT SCIENCE KITS -- WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA). Our products are recognized internationally as having premium manufacturing quality, premium design values, the ultimate in compliance and safety, and of course, great play and learning value.
About WILD! Science
- We’re about merging great concepts with real-world lessons. Our products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA) and are recognised internationally as having premium manufacturing quality, premium design values, the ultimate in compliance and safety, and of course, great play and learning value.
- We support what is called PRODUCTIVE PEDAGOGY with the aim that kids always use their skills to make something unique, and useful as a proof-of-learning outcome. BUT we go further; we add mystery, laughs, yucky bits, smells, beauty and drama to every kit we produce. We have fun. So should you!