GUARDMAN® Wandering Prevention System
is a DIY set of devices to alert caregivers when the elderly
with Dementia Syndrome
/ Alzheimer’s disease
accidentally enters the monitored zone.
Each set includes:
Wireless Entry Mat
- Wireless Entry Mat (Transmitter)
- Wireless Indoor Motion Detector (Transmitter)
- Wireless Door / Window Alarm (Transmitter)
- Portable Vibrating Receiver
Wireless Indoor Motion Detector
- IP55 Weather proof and Slip resistant. Can be placed under the door mat/rug
- Transmits a wireless signal to the receiver unit when someone steps on the door mat/rug
Wireless Door / Window Alarm
- Can be placed down the pathway leading to the Protected Zone Exit
- PIR sensor detects range up to 7m and +/- 30 degrees
- Sensor with swivel join design
- Transmits a wireless signal to the receiver unit when someone enters the monitored zone
- Ultra-thin profile <8.5mm thick. Suitable for installation on sliding doors/windows
- Transmits a wireless signal to the receiver unit and triggers an alert sound once the door/window is opened
- Loud 95dB alert sound. Dual tone selection
- Cyclical alert continues if the door/window is left open/unattended
- Loud sound up to 95dB. Selection of 18 different alarm tones available.
- 3 selectable operating modes: sound / vibrating / sound & vibrating.
- Configurable with up to 4 different GUARDMAN® sensors / transmitters.
- LED indicator icon available for each zone / channel.
- Portable built-in belt clip