This is a good entry level spring bar tool, made from stainless steel. One end has a large fork that works well for removing spring bars with leather straps. The other end has a reversible, smaller tip, that has a fork on one side and and a push-pin on the other. The small fork is more precise and the pin is good for watches with drilled lugs for pushing spring bars.
Please be gentle when removing spring bars, as the tips are very fine and can be bent/broken. The small tip is interchangeable with the premium spring bar tool. Replacement tips are available.
When you find the perfect watch, it's important that it fits you perfectly. Sometimes, it will be necessary to remove links from the watch band in order to get an exact fit. Read the following article to learn how to remove watch band links in order to tailor any watch to the specifications of your wrist.
Why you select us:
- Model: TUM1001
- Size: 6x100mm
- Material: Aluminium ith black coating
- Spring bar remover with tip (or Pin) and fork end pieces.
- Easy to use to adjust the watch case an band
- Additional pin and fork can be replaced.
- Company logo are available.
1. Good quality stainless steel product
2. Unique design
3. Professional manufacturer
4. Immediate quotation
5. Competitive price offer
6. Prompt delivery
7. More than 30years experiences