Mark the embroidery design’s outline and position on a plain tee-shirt with this water-soluble fabric marker. Specially designed for fabric, this marker features a fine point that draws fine lines and small letters on garments quickly and clearly. The water-soluble pen is also produced with a uniquely formulated ink, so the markings would disappear within a day to a week and can be immediately erased with water. Do the markings with this ultra-functional pen and make the sewing patterns easier to follow to streamline all DIY projects.
- Materials: fabric, ink and acid dye.
- Fabric marker designed with a fine point.
- Draws fine lines and small letters clearly and smoothly.
- The lines will disappear within one to seven days.
- Can be easily removed with plain water.
- Filled with blue ink.
- Comes in a size that is smaller than a normal pen for easy storage.
- Suitable for sewing, embroidery and craft projects.
Customers’ review on Amazon:
- <Little but fierce> Love these! The premium-quality tip stays firm even when all ink in the pen are used up. Other pens that I have used would gradually have a smushy tip that thickens the line, but not these.
- <How did I not have these sooner?> These pens leave a solid mark that is super easy to see and follow and it doesn't fade if you need to come back to it later. It is also easy to take off. It is so much better than a pen!
- <Love these Water Erasable Marking Pens.>
- These worked for me! You can really enjoy embroidery because you can draw or trace your own beautiful graphics.