Wireless Sensor Pad Transmitter / Wireless Call Button
This GUARDMAN® device can use as a wireless sensor pad transmitter when work with such as Bed sensor pad, it can transmit a wireless signal to the receiver to alert the caregiver when the monitored person either leaves the bed or step on the mat (depends on the usage).
It can also use as a wireless call button in which it can transmit a wireless signal to the receiver when pressing the front button.
- Plug in the GUARDMAN® sensor pad - Bed, Chair or Floor
- Must work with the GUARDMAN® Multi-alert receiver
- After paired with the receiver, it can transmit a wireless signal to the receiver when steps on the mat or leaves the pad
- By adding the lanyard, it can act as a handheld wireless call button
- SUB-1G RF frequency with wireless transmission range up to 300m / 1,000ft (direct line of sight)