Loosen stuck and stiff zippers on jeans and handbags with this handy zipper wax. This zipper wax features a marker-like design that is incredibly easy to carry around and matched to a spring-loaded applicator that allows users to adjust the amount of fluid released to ensure a user-friendly and easy application. The included zipper wax is also formulated with mostly natural ingredients, leaving a barely noticeable odor behind. Fix hard-to-zip zippers on-the-go with this compact and functional pen.
- Materials: iron exchanged water, carnauba wax, silicone oil and methylparaben.
- Zipper wax designed to fix and smoothen stuck plastic and metal zippers.
- Features a marker-like design for easy application.
- Equipped with a soft, round felt tip, so it does not destroy the zippers.
- Designed with a spring-loaded applicator tip so the amount of the fluid released can be adjusted.
- Formulated with mostly natural ingredients so it leaves minimal odor behind.
- Available in three sizes.
Customers’ reviews from Amazon:
- <Five Stars> Completely met my expectations – great product!
- <Great Product> An excellent, easy-to-use and effective product. It eased the zippers on my boots effortlessly!
- <I Like This Product!> So far, I really like this stuff. I’m using it on anything that has a sticky or stiff zipper. I like the spring-loaded applicator tip. I’ve used wax, soap, silicone, WD-40, or anything else I could think of on some items, but this zipper wax had fixed everything that I’ve applied to when none of the others did.