What is Ashifumi Takeyuki Life?
- "Ashifumi Kenyuki Life" was certified as a welfare equipment by the Techno Aid Association as Japan's first "sitting walker".
- It is an exercise device that allows you to exercise rhythmically for a long time with the feeling of poverty.
- It is made of wood and has a simple structure that does not use electricity or a motor.
- Even elderly people can easily exercise in a sitting position, similar to poor squirrels.
- By moving the hip joint about 200 times in one minute and promoting blood flow and lymphatic flow in the lower body,
- It can be expected to have preventive effects such as high blood pressure, coldness and swelling, forgetfulness, and locomotive syndrome (locomotive syndrome).
- By using the action of the semicircle, the legs start to move naturally without applying force, so you can "exercise while sitting" while reading TV or a book.
-- Takeyuki Ashifumi Life's strengths ---
- It's not a hassle because you just put it under your feet!
- You can exercise while exercising, so you don't have to secure time to exercise!
- You can exercise just by putting your foot on it, so let's exercise! No need to make a decision, no stress!
The Ashifumi exercise is a light exercise, but
To stay healthy, it is important to reduce the amount of time you stay still and keep your muscles moving.
Commitment to wood
- As a result of aiming for "the best" in terms of safety and usability, it became a wooden product.
- If it is metal, it will make a metallic noise and the weight will be heavy. I am worried about the durability of plastic.
- Assuming that it will be used barefoot, we think that wood that is not cold is the best, and the cost price will increase, but we have craftsmen make it by hand.
- It takes about 2 months to complete the Ashifumi equipment.
- Each one is carefully crafted with time and effort, and there is warmth because it is filled with people's feelings.
- Takeyuki Ashifumi, filled with the feelings of the producer, is not just an exercise equipment, but a partner who supports your life from your feet for a long time.