Asia Business Centre (AsiaBC) is your reliable accountant.
Why do I need proper accounting management in Hong Kong?
Section 51C of the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance requires every person carrying on a trade, profession or business in Hong Kong to keep sufficient records in the English or Chinese language of his income and expenditure to enable the assessable profits to be readily ascertained and shall retain such records for not less than 7 years. Failure to comply with the record-keeping requirements under Section 51C of the Ordinance shall be guilty of an offence and will be subject to a maximum fine of HK$100,000.
Advantage of outsourcing accounting and book-keeping:
- Standard fee with a pre-determined fee schedule, clients can estimate the service fee according to the actual number of transactions.
- Computerized accounting records for permanent storage
- Prepare General ledger, Cash account, Bank account, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Preparation of financial statements including Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- We provide only professional services.
- We are always devoted to provide tailor-made solution for clients with specific needs.
Fast and reliable communication:
- Our strong account team is able to finish one year accounting work within 2 weeks time.
- We ensure your emails and calls all correspondence with company registry and inland revenue are answered within 24 hours.
Long term relationship:
- In our free preliminary consultation we are able to make suggestion on accounting system and normal book keeping procedures.
- Our relationship does not end with your company incorporation.
- We remain available to help you with the continuity of your company like banking facility referral, company secretarial service in Hong Kong.
- Our efficient company structure allows us to save on operating costs hence you pay less.
- There are no hidden fees and all fees are agreed in advance upon signing any relevant engagement.
- AsiaBC were awarded HSBC Business Advisor Award 2013, 2011, 2010 and 2009 in 4 years and Standard Chartered Bank Best SME Partner Award 2012 to recognize our excellence service as Qualified Intermediary to handle corporate bank account opening in Hong Kong.