Linksoft provides consulting, installation, configuration, and support services for Asterisk and various Asterisk-derived software such as Elastix, FreePBX, AsteriskNow, and A2Billing.
Some sample applications/services include:
- a customized prepaid/postpaid calling card system based on the open-source A2Billing platform
- a infotainment system with radio channels, chat rooms, and various interactive games and entertainment channels via the telephone based on the Asterisk platform
- an Asterisk-based, van-location IVR system with web-based administration interface that allows van drivers to report their current location/status and to query their position in the dispatch queue. It also allows the operators to dispatch customer shipment requests to van drivers.
- an Asterisk-based ordering IVR system used by a bottled-water manufacturer to enable retailers or institutions to place orders and obtain immediate confirmation information on delivery schedule via the telephone.
- an Asterisk-based e-learning system with web-based interface for administrator, teachers and students to upload/download/access the class schedules and materials (including handouts, quizzes, and audio exercises).
- multi-site Elastix based IP-PBX systems with standby for a multi-national financial company
- an enhanced Asterisk voicemail module with scheduled delivery, urgent/private message, message read receipt, personal group option, and others.